samedi 24 mars 2007

SOMEONE TOLD ME (Dedicated to Salina)

Just for the great memories and the few moments we shared.
Libertad para siempre!
Looking forward to Berlin...

3 commentaires:

Anonyme a dit…

I'm looking forward for that too.. I will miss you so much, more and more everyday.

I'm worried about you

Louwings a dit…

Hey salina, I am glad you arrived to get my homepage :) Really miss our (un)spent night dear.

You don't have to worry about saturday night. I feel fine now and greater (maybe because of your sustain) ;)

Kiss and hug

dobba a dit…

I got here by reading your comment about the movie somewhere else , and your coted sentence :"Ideas are bullet proof.." I have posted sthg on my page about the movie and what I think about , and I thought you might be interested in reading it , I saw the movie in VO and quoted sthg that marked me , check it out and come to my lost highway @ http://inthatlosthighway.blogspot.com